Just came back from munmys birthday celebration.
Was in a bad mood now, yet I couldn't tell anyone.
I can't open the computer as it's in another room,
thus I'm blogging with my iPhone.
Read back my previous post,
felt so funny and I started laughing.
I'm like so emo in the post la!! My god.
So everyone just ignore my mood yesterday okay?(:
because now I'm perfectly fine already(",)
oh and dear readers don't be worry about me okay (:
I'm back with my supergirl power!!
Heh heh. And so yea,
I finally eaten something after 2days.
I bet if I still don't force food down,
buddy and superman will kill me.
Or probably start nagging again.
So I've been a good girl okay!!(:
I want to thanks everyone who is there for me
the pass two days also,
谢谢你们,我爱你们!I'll
get over him very soon,
or else how can I face my friends?
Haha everyone treat me so good,
I got to be the strong girl again to repay them.
Oh no, got to wake up at 6am tomorrow
but I'm not asleep yet!! Omg, die die die.
Take care guys! Ciao
--
Nicole came to blog @ 2:18 AM