<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7196006146763685689?origin\x3dhttp://onlyherwordsremainhere.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 25, 2010 ♥
Time check, 2.30am now (: I can't zzz.
Basically i'm lazy to do anything..
Wanted to use com, but commy spoiled
awww. That's sad man );
just hope darling can faster repair ._.
God bless, lucky I have my iPhone! Haha
.
School had been scary,
I'm so disgusted by how ppl behave.
You have no idea how I feel..
Maybe now i should face it that in this
world people already start killing another.
Don't have to wait till working world,
studying world like now already started.
Uh okay, shall stop blogging about this,
blogging isn't a very safe thing to do(:
I shall not elaborate more..
.
iMISSBABYSOMUCH NOW!
I KNOw i should be sLeeping at this hour,
BUT i rEAllY MISS YOU SO MUCH );
REMEMBER, YOUR GIRLFRIEND LOVES YOU! ;D


--
Nicole came to blog @ 2:27 AM

The lady.
Photobucket

call me NICOLE, xuan-supervain
panda is my nickname
31st August is my big day
get me a present if u are nice
& god will bless you ! :D

i'm an ex-wellingtonians,
ex-navalite(nbss) &
currently studying in SHATEC
Diploma in Hotel Management

that adorable guy on the left side of the picture
is my boyfriend, Nigel Moxie

i'm spoiled, stubborn and childish at times
a important thing to tell you,
I LOVE YOU, so dont bring me trouble please


Greedy desires.
everything will go well in shatec
get a new bed (super single)
CRUISE asap!!!!!
a camera, a laptop?

and more to come...

The Past

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket